The Ultimate Rebounder
The World's Finest Quality Rebounder
Call 1 855 900 4544 to Place Your Order & Choose the Best Shipping
- Reviews (0)
What Is Rebounding?
Rebounding is a safe, cardiovascular muscle-building exercise with very low impact. It is a series of controlled movements performed on a mini trampoline. Running and jogging are very stressful on the feet, ankles, knees, hips, back and the spine. Rebounding decreases the shock and stress by 95% while still giving you a cardiovascular muscular workout as beneficial as running. Just 20 minutes of rebounding is equivalent to 1 hour of running as a cardiovascular workout. Rebounding is more effective for fitness and weight loss than cycling, running or jogging. 12 minutes of rebounding burns about 10 more calories than 12 minutes of jogging.
Rebounding lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease in 3 ways:
- By strengthening the legs so that they act as an auxiliary pump for the cardiovascular system. This lessens the strain on the heart.
- The increased pulse rate strengthens the heart.
- The strengthening of both the voluntary and involuntary muscular systems makes the entire system work more efficiently.
It’s quoted by NASA as “the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man.” Rebounding is also known to be the most effective exercise for the prevention of cancer and for assisting the body to heal from cancer.
The body’s lymphatic system is a network of vessels that transports nutrients and drains toxic products from tissues. This system does not contain its own pumping mechanism and relies on external pressure, including breathing and muscular contraction, to propel its contents through a system of one-way lymphatic valves.
Rebounding greatly increases lymphatic circulation more than any other exercise. Rebounding causes a pumping action that pulls waste out of cells and pushes nutrients and oxygen in. The most important fluid to immune function in the body is lymphatic fluid. Lymphatic fluid clears the system of toxins and waste products. Two-thirds of your body’s white blood cells are found in the lymphatic fluid and are responsible for eliminating bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and cancer cells.
Rebounding is a zero-impact exercise that provides many benefits for you, all the way down to the cellular level.
The Benefits of Rebounding Include:
- Reduces body fat and water retention (lymph congestion).
- Firms legs, thighs, abdomen, arms and hips.
- Increases agility and improves sense of balance.
- Lowers blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Promotes regular elimination and relieves constipation.
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system and strengthens the core.
- Protects the joints from chronic fatigue.
- Gentle impact increases circulation of heart and lungs.
- Rehabilitates heart problems by assisting circulation through low impact exercise.
- Strengthens the heart.
- Improves resting metabolic rate as calories are burned for hours after exercise.
- Prevents chronic edema.
- Promotes tissue repair.
- Benefits the alkaline reserve of the body.
- Benefits body alignment and posture.
- Enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- Promotes deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
- Helps to reverse aging process of muscle degeneration.
Rebounding is a year-round exercise that can be done inside or outside and is easily portable for those who travel. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s safe and you can do it at home to your favorite music or even while your watching TV!
The Best Quality Rebounder on the Market!
- Comes in 2 different sizes, 42" and 50".
- A stable 6-leg design (cheaper 4 leg models are known to topple over)
- Detachable legs – for easy storage
- A solid, but responsive, spring system – to ensure adequate support for your joints
- A non-slip mat – for those trickier maneuvers!
- * Can also come with a stabilizing bar to ensure good balance