Eliminate Inflammation & Fibrin
FIBROCLEAR addresses issues such as inflammation, excessive mucus in the respiratory and sinus systems and fibrin build-up within the body. FIBROCLEAR (serrapeptase) has the unique ability to digest internal scar tissue without harming living tissue.
- Directions & Ingredients
- Additional Information
- Reviews (2)
The Most Powerful Serrapeptase On The Market!
FIBROCLEAR is an enteric-coated proteolytic serrapeptase enzyme supplement. Enteric-coating allows the enzymes to survive the acidic conditions of the stomach, leading to greater absorption in the small intestine and greater systemic activity. The pH resistant enteric-coating disintegrates after it enters the alkaline environment of the intestine.
* Most serrapeptase products on the market are not enteric-coated, which means this low-pH sensitive enzyme can lose its effectiveness when entering the stomach.
Systemic enzymes are key to a healthy lifestyle.
Processed food, exposure to environmental toxins and occasional illness cause the body to use up these enzymes, forcing it to work even harder to make these enzymes and use them in the many complex reactions that take place every moment in our bodies. An all-natural systemic enzyme, serrapeptase is a catalyst that stimulates and alters the body’s own capacity to recover from injury—with minimal side effects.
FIBROCLEAR is a powerful systemic enzyme that supports the body’s response to eliminate inflammation, support the respiratory and sinus systems and assist the body in the elimination of fibrin.
- Fibrin is a tough protein arranged in long fibrous chains.
- Fibrin formed from fibrinogen, a soluble protein produced by the liver and found in blood plasma.
- Fibrin tends to create barriers preventing the absorption of healing nutrients in and around areas of stiffness, inflammation and pain.
- Serrapeptase has anti-inflammatory, protein dissolving and fibrin dissolving properties.
- This unique activity of enterically-coated serrapeptase supports normal fibrin metabolism, blood viscosity and blood flow.
- Serrapeptase supports healthy inflammatory response by reducing metabolic inflammation, usually an asymptomatic inflammatory process in response to stress, improper diet and other environmental toxicity.
Directions: Take 2 capsule with 8 oz. of water, 3 times a day on an empty stomach. Take capsules 30-60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal. Call the Doc of Detox clinic at 1 855 900 4544 to get a personalized FIBROCLEAR plan.
When I personally do a detox with FIBROCLEAR, I take 5 capsules, 3 times a day on an empty stomach. - Dr. Wolfe
Ingredients (400 mg capsules): Enteric-coated Serrapeptase 80,000 SU
- Enteric coating is a layer of protective coating for dietary supplements that is meant to allow the supplement to bypass digestion by the stomach and be absorbed in the small intestine. Systemic enzymes are proteins, so their functional structures are denatured (or destroyed) in conditions of extreme pH and temperature. Without enteric coating, enzymes would be rendered useless long before they reach the bloodstream, where they carry out their beneficial effects.
- Serrapeptase is a powerful proteolytic enzyme derived from a species of bacteria originally found in the intestine of silkworms. The bacterium, Serratia mercesans, produces the enzyme serrapeptase to enable the silkworm to dissolve its silken cocoon and emerge as a moth after metamorphosis. Don’t worry – no worms were harmed in the making of FIBROCLEAR. Serratia is now grown in cultures to produce serrapeptase by fermentation.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or under medical supervision, consult your health care provider before use. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if any adverse reactions occur.
Store bottle in a dry, cool place with lid tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. All material on this website is for informational purposes only. Nothing contained on this website is intended to be used as a medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare provider.