Dry Skin Brush
Skin brushing is one of the simplest and least expensive health routine you can do. If you desire beautiful skin, great circulation and wish to keep the dust down and your health up, here are some amazing benefits of dry skin brushing!
- Additional Information
Gently detoxing your skin each and every day is an important step in keeping pain, inflammation and disease at bay.
Most people’s skin is overburdened by toxins and waste from a mismanaged large intestine, after all, your skin does mirror the health of your large intestine! Most medical and natural health practitioners gravely overlook the importance of this connection when it comes to your body and detoxification. Your skin will be the first organ to show nutritional imbalances and deficiencies.
The medical system still tries to promote the idea that diet, nutrition and detoxification have no bearing on your skin. Your skin is not just your body’s largest organ – it’s your body’s largest detoxification organ. The average adult eliminates 1 pound of waste a day through their skin via the sweat glands and sheds approximately 8.8 pounds of dead skin each and every year! Where do you think a lot of the dust comes from in your house?
Did you know that the skin is also known as the third kidney? Your skin takes on the kidneys’ toxic burden when they are overworked [the kidneys become overworked because of a sluggish large intestine]. Luckily, our skin can renew itself every 28 days and dry skin brushing speeds this renewal process up!
Did you know that skin brushing dates back thousands of years?! Hippocrates, who is known as the father of medicine, taught Skin Brushing as part of his curriculum at the school of medicine.
Skin brushing is probably the simplest and least expensive health routine you can do. If you desire beautiful skin, great circulation and wish to keep the dust down and your health up, here are some amazing benefits of dry skin brushing!
20 Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
- Gets the lymphatic system moving! The lymph system doesn’t have a pump like your vascular system, it requires personal action from you to move it. Skin brushing will detoxify and lighten the toxic load of the lymph nodes.
- Tightens the skin eliminating arm sagging, double chin, jowls, and turkey neck.
- Reverses the age and look of your skin!
- Skin brushing increases collagen and elastin production making your skin thick, toned and healthy! Note: Toxic products and medications, such as steroids, make skin thin.
- Helps to support kidneys, bowel, liver and stimulates lymph with every stroke.
- Removes dead skin cells, promoting cell renewal, improves texture and appearance of skin.
- Brighter, glowing, smoother, softer toned skin.
- Prevents ingrown hair.
- Relieves itchy skin.
- Creates hyperaemia, which increases blood supply, which in turn increases blood flow, lymph flow and nerve transmission.
- Accelerates healing.
- Helps eliminate and prevent cellulite.
- Reduces and prevents varicose veins.
- Rids metabolic waste.
- Reduces muscle tension and tones muscles.
- Calms the mind.
- Helps balance hormones.
- Reduces toxins, increases circulation thus reduces bloating and water retention.
- Enhances nutrient absorption.
- Helps prevent stretch marks during and after pregnancy and weight loss.
|Dimensions||14 x 6.5 x 2 in|