7 Ways to Stay Healthy During The HolidaysMarc
7 Ways to Stay Healthy During The Holidays – The holidays always seem to give us an excuse to load up on endless amounts of food. And when we pile it up and back it up on the inside, causes our stress to continue to rise, which causes us to be down and out both physically and emotionally. This holiday cycle puts us out of commission, lazy, sick and in bed for weeks on end. We lose money when we get sick but fill the pockets of corporations.
With your holiday diet causes a riot and your emotions start causing commotion within your body, we are now suffering from issues in our tissues. Learn how to stay balanced and protect your body from getting run down, even run over during the holidays.
1. Cleanse Daily – The more garbage you pile up the more you become a toxic mess. Cleansing daily will clean up the mess one step at a time and maintain a pristine environment in order for your body to stay in optimal health. The Daily Cleansing Tea will gently detoxify your whole body, increase your energy and help to keep weight off!
2. Support Immune Function – Put your immune system on a holiday this year with the Curcumin-Cayenne. This powerful antioxidant will stop stomach pain, intestinal gas, diarrhea, bloating and so much more! This is one supplement you won’t want to go without this holiday.
3. Always Have Digestive Enzymes With You – It’s important to give your body the nutrients and energy it needs to function and survive, especially through the holidays. With so many food options, any food combining goes out the window. Luckily for those days it’s a good idea to have a beneficial digestive enzyme to get you through those meals. Digest Complete is a premium blend of digestive enzymes that optimizes digestion of dairy, legumes, grains, proteins and other hard to digest foods (such as those processed sweets and treats). By taking this with your meal it will reduce the discomfort associated with incomplete digestion.
4. Protect Yourself Against Infection – Holidays are a time to be grateful for all that you have and spend time with your friends and family. And you can’t do that when you are sick in bed. So prepare your body by taking Silver Bullet Solution every day to keep sickness at bay. Also by spraying Silver Bullet in the back of your mouth as much as possible will soothe a sore throat and help to destroy any harmful bacteria, viruses and fungus. Natures most powerful antibiotic with absolutely no negative side effects.
5. Stay Away from the Sweets – Our moods dictate how we eat, when we eat, and what we eat. So it’s important to keep our emotions balanced, especially during the holidays. When our emotions run on high we end up stuffing our faces even more and it all ends up just piling up because our bodies can’t process it. If we are in a positive mood, we will be more conscious of what foods we are putting in our bodies and only choose higher vibrational foods. Some of us may be able to get away with having a treat every now and then but if we go to the extreme, our bodies will be paying for it. Adding a few drops of Super Cinnamon to your water will combat those sugar cravings and even prevent mood swings and fatigue! Just one drop of Super Cinnamon is equivalent to 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon powder. Super Cinnamon works to control the insulin release and keeps blood sugar levels balanced. A simple trick that nobody will even notice! (Plus it helps fight parasites and relieves depression and even anxiety – so be sure to start each day with Super Cinnamon!)
6. Protect Your Immune System – Cold season is here and with all the holiday parties and gatherings with loved ones, it is essential to keep your immune system strong. Apply a few drops of Thieves+ Essential Oil to your throat and chest to prevent colds, flus and virus. Plus, it smells so great, so you could even forget the perfume and cologne!
7. Keep on Exercising – Keep off the holiday weight and show your body some love by exercising. When we learn to lovingly exercise, respecting and protecting our body, we will remain young and healthy. All it takes is spending 20 minutes a day doing core twisting, rebounding or foam rolling.
Get some rest and follow these holiday survival tips so that you and your family can a joyous holiday season! To make this easy for you we have assembled a Holiday Survival Pack to ensure you keep healthy and happy this holiday season!
From the Doc of Detox family to your family just remember we are only a phone call when you have questions. They all matter.