The Number One Cause of DiseaseAbby
There is big money in keeping you embarrassed and in the dark about understanding how to look after your body’s waste management system. Unfortunately, a toxic colon (large intestine) is the breeding ground for disaster. 60-70% of the immune system resides in the gut; 85% of your immune system should be comprised of good bacteria and 15% bad bacteria. For the majority of the population this ratio is reversed.
The major cause of disease is acidosis, acidity in the blood and tissues. Acidosis is putrefaction or rotting of fecal waste being absorbed into the bloodstream from the large intestine. Toxic overload causes increased acidity, which leads to fat cell production, pain, inflammation, infection, internal scar tissue formation and cellular mutation, which then leads to the use of pharmaceuticals for the majority of the population.
Do you believe that you could have any of the following conditions without your blood becoming toxic and the tissues throughout your body becoming acidic?
- Systemic Candida (fungus in the blood)
- Leaky Gut
- Chronic Fatigue
- A Sore Throat
- Skin Disorders
- Heart Disease
- Sinus Problems
- …the list of illnesses is endless.
With mismanagement, the colon becomes like a screen door in a submarine; allowing toxins, viruses, bad bacteria, fungus and parasites into the bloodstream. This accelerates the condition we know as acidosis. Some call this ‘leaky gut syndrome’, the proper term is ‘malabsorption syndrome’, I call it preventable and absolutely unnecessary! By gently cleansing on a daily basis with Daily Cleansing Tea, you can prevent this from happening and repair that damage that has already been done.
Here are a few things that have caused your sewage system to backup:
1. Improper Diet: Eating sugar, refined carbohydrates, GMOs and too many animal products will cause your digestion to become sluggish and waste will begin to stagnate and pile up within your large intestine. It is important to eat plenty of fresh, organic and raw foods to have proper digestion.
2. Taking prescription drugs: All prescription drugs are foreign to the body, anything from pain-killers to antibiotics to blood thinners are causing your body to become acidic.
3. Water Intake: Drinking the wrong types of water (tap, reverse osmosis, distilled, etc.) will deplete your body of vital energy, if you are not drinking half of your body weight in ounces then you are dehydrating your body, it is important to be sufficiently hydrated to move waste out of the body. Drinking plenty of Structured Water is vital to have proper hydration, absorption of nutrients and elimination of waste. An important fact to know is that when you drink water, your body has to structure it to utilize it, you are saving your body so much energy by drinking Structured Water.
4. Being Inactive: By being inactive the body cannot have proper circulation, causing your body to become stiff and sore. Exercise improves circulation of the blood and lymph, helps maintain a healthy weight, gives you more energy and better brain function and boosts your mood and sex drive. Exercise can be fun and easy, Core Twisting is my favorite exercise, all you have to do is twist for 30 minutes a day!
5. Drinking Alcohol: Alcohol is fuel to a fire, not only does it turn to sugar (which feeds the bad bacteria, fungus and parasites) once it is in the body but it depletes your immune system, subjecting your body to disease.
-Dr. Darrell Wolfe, The Doc of Detox
Get trained to master your body at International Training Institute of Health!