The Law Of AttractionAbby
When you talk about what you don’t want and then talk about what you do want, the words change. When the words change the vibration changes and you can only hold one vibration at a time. In other words, you are resetting your vibration. The best news of all is that the Law of Attraction doesn’t remember what vibration you were sending out five minutes ago, five days ago, five months ago or 50 years ago. Plus the Law of Attraction doesn’t keep score of how long you may have been sending out or emitting a vibration.
It’s only checking on the vibration you are offering right now in this very moment and matching it with more of the same. Remember – the Law of Attraction always matches vibrations in the current moment hence the expression, “the point of power is in the present.” You always have a choice as to whether you want to reset your vibration or keep it as it is. If you like what you’re getting, celebrate it, and in your celebration you’ll get more of the same from the Law of Attraction. If you don’t like what you are getting, use your reset button to change your vibration, which will change the results you are experiencing.
Yes, it’s true. Your physical health is foundational but without your mental health your physical health will be cut down like a tornado in a trailer park, never to be restored because you have been taught dysfunctional Belief Systems. Our society does not honor who we are or our potential. The minute we arrive our society strips our spirit away piece by piece with rules and what it believes makes a good citizen.
My upbringing was normal as far as the average dysfunctional family goes. I have been on the planet for almost sixty years and my conclusion is, after years of working on myself emotionally and mentally that we are not allowed to come and play on this planet unless you are willing to become a mental misfit. I sit in judgment of no one, but many live in silent mental chaos and some not so silent.
Mental health is the same as physical health in the way that if you have, on a daily basis, a Whole Plant Based Lifestyle, exercise and daily gentle cleansing, not just physically but mentally, you will own your body, mind and spirit. Mental health needs your daily attention in the environment that we live in today. It wasn’t until I was forty-five that I realized that unless I was willing and able to go within and take total responsibility for my actions and life and learn the art of reprogramming, I would never truly own the ‘present’ and all the joy it has to offer.
Unless you are willing to understand that you are the Master of your body, the life that you live and all the circumstances that you may encounter, chances are you will never experience Whole Health. You will never realize that you have invisible bonds (dysfunctional Beliefs Systems) that are enslaving you, until you take the time and energy to uncover the real you.
7 Indications of: The Law of Attraction
- I understand and accept that Law of Attraction is a process, which consists of gradually reducing the negative vibrational patterns I have towards some areas in my life and replacing them with positive thoughts. Through the intentional and deliberate use of the tools of Law of Attraction, I see evidence that my allowing is gradually increasing.
- Over time I am seeing some behavioral changes in myself. Even though I constantly hear others using ‘don’t, not and no’, I have eventually stopped using these words out loud. Each time I catch myself even thinking these words, I automatically ask myself the question, “So, what do I want?” I know that when I change my words, my vibration changes, and I can only hold one vibration at a time.
- I’ve noticed over time that I am observing contrast (anything that doesn’t feel good to me), more and more brieﬂy.
- I’ve noticed that I am having fewer and fewer experiences of negative people and events in my life.
- It has become second nature for me to be aware of many, many more things for which I can appreciate and express gratitude for.
- I find myself automatically assigning all my new desires to Law of Attraction. When I want something new in my life I say “I’m using Law of Attraction to get that!”
- I understand the expression, “I get what I vibrate” and I hold myself fully accountable for everything that shows up in my life, both positive and negative!
For more information on the law of attraction go to: hangoutwithmichael.com
“Get TRAINED To MASTER Your BODY Or They Will Keep You In Treatment For The Rest Of Your LIFE” – Dr. Darrell Wolfe – Doc Of Detox