Preserving Your Food, Preserving Your HealthMarc
Causes of Food Decay
Preserving Food, Preserving Your Health. Natural causes of food decay are air, light, temperature and humidity. When food is deprived of its essential nutrients it becomes useless and harmful. Biological causes of food decay are bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites and molds, which are everywhere around us causing serious illness and putting our lives at risk. Chemical causes of food decay are oxidation and fermentation, which produce poisonous substances such as ammonia, hydrogen-sulphide, amines, aldehides and indol, which may put our life and health at risk.
Bad Food Storage
Natural, biological and chemical agents of food decay create the risk of infections and many serious illnesses. Bad food storage promotes the development and spread of microorganisms such as: E. coli, salmonella and staphylococci. These can cause poisoning and additional health problems.
We don’t want to put our lives or the lives of our loved ones at risk, this is why we are forced to dispose of microbiologically damaged food. This is evident from the fact that one-third of all food in the world is thrown away, this is mainly because of bad food storage. This is unethical, environmentally UN-friendly, dangerous for our health and expensive.
Traditional, incorrect food storage methods are the main causes of food decay and waste because its essential nutrients and organoleptic properties are destroyed so food becomes poisonous and dangerous for our life and health.
Traditional Food Preservation Methods
- Salting or brining
- Preserving in oil or vinegar
With all the above-mentioned, incorrect food storage methods:
- Food quickly loses its freshness, its nutritive and biological values and its color, shape, texture, aroma and flavor
- To make food tasteful, we add table salt, sugar, oil, smell and flavor boosters, that is, harmful chemical substances, which destroy food’s nutritive values and natural flavor
- If food is not stored properly, many types of microorganisms are easily transferred to food and multiply.
- These microorganisms are the main cause of food decay so that we are forced to throw it away, thus wasting money.
Let me tell you how my family reduces the risk of mold and bacteria from spoiling our organic foods while saving us money by making them last up to 5 times longer.
Zepter’s Vacsy® patented system guarantees proper and long-lasting storage of healthy food in the most efficient and economical way. This system preserves food, saves space, time and money but most importantly, it always protects your health. The essence of a healthy diet is proper preparation of food as well as natural preservation of its freshness and nutritional value.
With this unique vacuum system, agents of food decay cannot survive, no air equals no bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites or mold. Your food is protected and preserved.
With this unique storage system:
- Meat stays fresh longer and retains its color, aroma and flavor
- Essential and natural nutrients are preserved
- Dairy products last much longer
- Fruits and vegetables stay fresh 3-5 times longer
- Stores food, saves money and protects our health
- No bad odor from the refrigerator and kitchen
- Beverages stay fresh longer
- Dry food stays fresh longer
- Food looks nicer because the color, shape and texture are preserved
- Food is tastier because the natural flavors and aromas are preserved
- Food stays healthy because the vitamins, minerals, proteins, micro and macro trace elements are preserved
- No more food is thrown away
- Ensures optical hygiene and ideal conditions for healthy food
Don’t let your food turn on you, let your food turn you on. If you wish to discover more about advanced cooking & proper food storage, go to: docofdetox.com/vacsy-food-storage/