Pharmacy In A BottleAbby
Many of our prescription and over-the-counter drugs end up in our waterways and in the water we drink. Discarding prescription medications into the garbage sends them to our landfill systems, where these toxins are leached into the ground and in turn, these toxins find their way into our water systems. Likewise, when you flush these drugs down the toilet they also end up contaminating our water system. Since a lot of bottled water is simply tap water, you are getting a pharmacy in a bottle. Pharmaceutical drugs that were never meant to be combined together because of the toxic reaction they would create inside the body are now mixed together as a poisonous cocktail in your drinking water. People are unknowingly having allergic reactions to an invisible culprit called ‘pharmaceutical drugs’ within their water. Small and constant exposure to these pharmaceutical cocktails may result in drug allergies.
Millions of people have drug allergies. Are you one of them? If so, how would you know if the unusual symptoms you have been exhibiting are due to ingesting small amounts of drugs from your bottled water?
TICKING TIME BOMB
We have established that drinking bottled water from the shelf can cause serious health risks but the most serious chemical exposure comes from leaving bottled water in the hot sun. Have you ever left your bottle of water in your car on a warm day and noticed that when you took a drink, it tasted like plastic? Just know, that what you tasted was a toxic, chemical, cancer concoction.
Not only did you just get ripped off for your money while they fill their pockets in exchange for your precious health as it goes down the drain.
See: Structured Water
“Get TRAINED To MASTER Your BODY Or They Will Keep You In Treatment For The Rest Of Your LIFE” – Dr. Darrell Wolfe – Doc Of Detox