Metabolic Syndrome – Diabetes & Weight GainAbby
One of the most important reason for out of control weight gain and obesity is Metabolic Syndrome.
- A diet mainly comprised of refined carbohydrates, animal products, sugars and fatty, greasy foods.
- Microbes (bacteria) become unbalanced in the colon due to foods high in fat and sugar, causing the growth of a family of bad bacteria, which produces and releases a toxic substance called endotoxin from their outer layer.
- If the endotoxin is allowed to accumulate and stagnate within the colon it will be absorbed into the bloodstream, which will trigger the immune system to react. When this happens your body will conserve energy to gear up for a fight and maybe even a full out battle with these endotoxins.
- You have now entered what is called Metabolic Syndrome. Your body is now out of balance causing your pancreas to pump out far too much insulin, far too fast. Insulin is used to regulate blood sugar levels. Since the body is out of balance it cannot read the signal from the hormone leptin, which tells the body it has had enough calories, already! The brain does not receive this signal that you are full, so you eat more. However, the lack of the hormone, leptin, is not the main problem that many would wish you to believe.
- Your fat cells have now become bloated and stressed from storing excess calories and begin emitting a danger signal of low-grade inflammation.
- Immune activation caused by low vibrational acidic foods, prompts insulin and leptin resistance. Sugar builds up in your blood causing insulin to increase, which causes your liver and pancreas having to strain to keep up to the overload. This is all caused by the danger signal, low-grade inflammation, which blocks your cells’ ability to respond to the hormonal signals that are supposed to make you feel full and shut down the hunger trigger. The next stop is diabetes and/or weight gain.
In conclusion, in order to reverse diabetes, lose weight and maintain a toned and slender body, you must eliminate inflammation. To eliminate inflammation you must first eliminate endotoxin from your intestines by Gently Cleansing Daily each and every day.
“Get TRAINED To MASTER Your BODY Or They Will Keep You In Treatment For The Rest Of Your LIFE” – Dr. Darrell Wolfe – Doc Of Detox