How To Poop Right!Abby
The majority of the world’s population squats when eliminating waste, even children instinctively squat when they need to go number 2! But somehow western civilization missed this memo… or we were convinced that it is proper to sit to do this daily task. However, the squatting position is the natural position for proper and easy elimination!
Squatting can help avoid many ailments such as:
- Crohn’s disease
- Colon cancer
- Hiatal hernia (GERD)
- Intestinal contamination
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Uterine fibroids (scar tissue formation)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections
- Incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Issues with the pelvic floor
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Even heart attacks
Changing your pooping position from sitting to squatting will help you in the elimination process, but because of the toxic world we live in, the majority of the population has a sluggish colon. Doc of Detox Daily Cleansing Tea is the best insurance policy for your health. It helps to restore your immune system and ensure you will always have great bowel movements each and every day! Daily Cleansing Tea goes deeper inward affecting all other body tissues and organs, cleaning up the mess one step at a time, starting with your large intestine and finishing up in the deepest corners of the body and then maintaining this pristine environment so that you do not get yourself back into a toxic mess.
Squatting and Daily Cleansing Tea are 2 ways to improve your bowel movements as well as your bowel health! Here are a few other tips to ensure you are number 1 in the business of number 2!
1. Eat a Healthy Diet
It is so important in these toxic times to be eating as much organic, fresh and raw foods as you can will alkalize your body, create good gut flora and help your bowels function properly!
- leafy green vegetables
- root and cruciferous vegetables
- fresh fruit
- raw coconut oil
- extra virgin olive oil
- organic free range eggs
- chickpeas, beans, lentils
- hemp hearts, nuts and seeds
Being stagnant can be risky for your health, if you want your bowels to move – you better get moving! Core exercises are the best for healthy bowel movements and your overall health! A strong core = a strong immune system which = a vitally healthy you! My favorite forms of exercise are:
- Core Twisting – fun and easy! Twist and shout to your favorite songs for 20 minutes a day!
- Yoga – Yin, Easy and Restorative are the best!
- Core Rebounding – It’s quoted by NASA as “the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man.” Rebounding is also known to be the most effective exercise for the prevention of cancer and for assisting the body to heal from cancer.
If you’re gonna cut down the trees and put them in the river you better add water if you want them to get to the mill. You must stay hydrated with Structured Water or have your poop get stuck at the back door and this will cause a domino effect that will cause not just your blood cells to stick but all your body tissues until you become stiff as a board.
7 Advantages of Squatting
(To read Jonathan Isbit’s full article on the health benefits of squatting, click here.)
- Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent “fecal stagnation,” a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and IBD.
- Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.
- Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine; in the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.
- Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.
- Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.
- For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet; daily squatting helps prepare pregnant women for a more natural delivery.
Toilet Training: Habits for Success
- Always answer nature’s call.
- After each meal go to the washroom. This will help to restore the rhythm. Fake it until you make it. Don’t wait for the signal, encourage it!
- A stool or small box in front of the toilet will aid in easier elimination.
- Slow, deep breathing on toilet; no straining.
- Raise arms over head. Twisting side to side may also help.
- Abdominal clockwise massage after meals, upon rising, and when on the toilet is also beneficial.
- Drink Daily Cleansing Tea and gently cleanse, each and every day!