The Benefits of Core TwistingAbby
Core Twisting is the most effective exercise to lengthen, strengthen, detox and tone your entire body. This exercise is a simple twisting action that detoxes your body and enhances nutritional uptake at the cellular level. By gently twisting, you naturally stretch, tone and detoxify your core as well as your joints, muscles and organs. Core twisting is similar to a washing machine. It wrings out the toxins from body tissues, joints and organs by using a back and forth twisting action, removing and preventing adhesions from the intestines and abdominal organs.
Traditional training in exercise is very linear, it basically only works the front of the body, making it almost impossible for people to get rid of their muffin tops and love handles. Core twisting is a circular motion which encompasses the front, the sides and the back. This circular motion makes it easy to target those difficult areas, the mid-ridge bulge, muffin top and love handles will simply melt away!
Benefits of Core Twisting
- Core twisting works your upper body, lower body and core all at the same time.
- Core twist to your favorite music, while watching TV or on the phone.
- Convenient and can be done anywhere!
- Core twisting restores proper movement in back muscles.
- No learning curve, anyone can do it.
- Detoxes your body and enhances nutritional uptake at the cellular level.
- Helps realign the spine.
- Restores balance and gives you a strong foundation.
- Strengthens muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Helps to detoxify the waste, lactic acid and acidity from the body.
- Helps to eliminate pain, inflammation and internal scar tissue formation.
- Full body muscular skeletal workout.
- Effective cardio workout.
- Reduces premature aging.
- Gives you a strong core, toned tummy and a smaller, toned waist.
It is important to remember when you start core twisting that you begin with gentle baby steps. Start with twisting for 1-2 minutes a few times a day and slowly work up to a 10-20 minute workout. When you first begin, you can start by standing between a doorway and holding onto the frame or in front of a wall with your hands up against the wall. This ensures that you are not using your arms to twist and you are not twisting from your upper body or your legs. You want to focus and twist from your abdomen. When you feel it in your abdominal muscles, you know you are twisting correctly!
Never over twist and never go your full range of motion. When you begin, think of yourself as a door with rusty hinges, you want to go slowly until your joints are lubricated and move easy. If you do over twist, you will make your joints and muscles sore, thus you will not enjoy this exercise, if it is not fun you will not continue to do it.
When you get up to a 20 minute workout, you will quickly restore and maintain your agility and balance right through the golden years! You will start to regain your balance, strength and confidence with the intensity of this exercise.
Remember, it is what you do daily that shapes you. Fun and easy exercise like core twisting will lengthen, strengthen, detox and tone your core to give you the body you have always dreamed of!
Stay tuned for a demonstration video in the Healthy To 100 Community! – Pre-Register Today!