The Benefits of Coco Salt Glows
The Benefits of Coco Salt Glows. The truth about detox and the Doc of Detox Coco Salt Glow is that it can turn back the hands of time restoring your health and beautiful skin for just pennies a day!
If you’re looking to remove dead skin cells and hydrate your skin, leaving it smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom, then look no further – we have the answer! This wonderful in-home spa treatment has four ingredients that create an amazing, detoxifying, moisturizing experience.
All you need is:
- Epsom Salts
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Water (preferably Structured Water)
- Doc of Detox Muscle Restore Essential Oil
The Coco Salt Glow is used by body builders, hard workers, those who suffer from fibromyalgia, arthritis and stress, people who have trouble sleeping and those who desire beautiful skin just to name a few.
The Importance of Magnesium
The main ingredient in the Coco Salt Glow is Magnesium Sulphate, commonly known as Epsom Salt. Magnesium is needed for over 350 body processes. Some of these processes are:
- Energy production
- Muscle function
- Bone and joint formation
- Creation of new cells
- Activation of B vitamins
- Relaxation of muscles
- Assisting the heart, kidneys and adrenals
- Brain and nerve function.
As you can see, magnesium is an essential nutrient! 50% of our body’s magnesium is found in the bones, 49% is found in our tissue cells including our organs and 1% is found in the blood. Another interesting fact is that magnesium absorbs best through the skin, which is why Coco Salt Glow’s are one of the most effective ways to infuse your body with magnesium!
The Benefits of Coconut Oil
Organic Coconut Oil moisturizes your skin, is edible and helps you smell great! It is anti-microbial, which is the perfect ingredient to control skin conditions caused by bacteria or fungus. It is excellent for treating acne, small wounds, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, dry skin, itchiness, fungus and even callouses.
Coconut oil is known for its high moisture retaining capacity and high amounts of medium chain fatty acids, which are absorbed into the skin, supplying nutrition and energy to your cells. Coconut oil contains powerful antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals, keeping your skin healthy and youthful. Coconut oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, not a single FDA approved drug can claim both!
Doc of Detox Muscle Restore Essential Oil
Our third ingredient is Muscle Restore Essential Oil, which is a special blend of pure essential oils that restores tissue balance at the cellular level.
The Benefits of Structured Water
We recommend using Structured Water in the Coco Salt Glow, our Portable Structured Water Uniterases all toxic memory from chlorine, fluoride, prescription drugs, antibiotics, etc. which is held in water, plus, Structured Water hydrates and nourishes the skin better than any other water.
Get A Glow On: How To Make The Doc Of Detox Coco Salt Glow
- A Tupperware Container
- Epsom Salts
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Muscle Restore Essential Oil
- Water (Structured Water is preferred because of its hydrating, detoxifying and rejuvenating effects on your tissue cells.)
- Fill the Tupperware container with Epsom Salts.
- Wet the Epsom Salts with [Structured] Water to the consistency of wet beach sand.
- Add a generous amount of Muscle Restore Pure Essential Oil
- Add Organic Coconut Oil. Use 10 parts Epsom Salt to 1 part Coconut Oil.
- Mix the Coco Salt Glow thoroughly with your hands.
It takes only minutes a day before you shower for this amazing health, beauty spa treatment.
You will use deep concentrated strokes, up and down towards the heart dumping toxins into lymph node areas. Use a wringing action at the insertion and origin points of all joints. Continue until skin is slightly pink or tingles. Work deeper and longer in calloused areas. Begin with dry skin (no moisturizer). If it is more comfortable to sit, you can sit on the ledge of your bathtub or on a small plastic stool in the shower with your container of the Coco Salt Glow.
- Grab a handful of the Coco Salt Glow.
- Start with the bottoms of the feet and work your way upward, dump feet toxins at lymph node area at ankles.
- Dump lower leg toxins at lymph node area at back of knees.
- Dump upper leg toxins at lymph node area in the groin.
- Dump buttocks toxins at the tailbone.
- Dump toxins from the floating ribs and abdomen down to lymph node area in the groin.
- Use circular clockwise motion on the abdomen.
- Go from the solar plexus up to lymph node area in armpit.
- Massage breasts from the center out ward to the lymph node area in armpit.
- Stimulate collarbone area, below and above and move toxins towards armpit.
- Follow through all the way to armpit, clear and invigorate armpit lymph nodes – usually they are congested.
- Scrub hands, both sides with deep strokes and use a wringing action on fingers and wrists, deep strokes on lower arms to lymph nodes in front of elbows.
- Stroke upper arms from elbow to armpit lymph nodes. Clear and invigorate.
- Scrub neck down and outward to armpit – follow through and clear lymph nodes.
- You can do a face glow every 1 to 2 weeks or when needed – This is more effective than microdermabrasion.
- The Coco Salt Glow makes an excellent Deep Cleanse for the face especially those imbedded toxins from makeup, chemical products and nicotine.
- Remember, your Coco Salt Glow should feel good, never painful.
- Finish with a warm to cold Structured shower starting at your feet and working your way up to the top of your head.
We also highly recommend installing a Structured Shower Head, your skin is your largest organ, and has the ability to absorb both nutrients and toxins. Up to two-thirds of exposure to chlorine is due to inhalation of steam and skin absorption while showering in regular, government-approved tap water. A warm shower opens up the pores of the skin and allows the absorption of chlorine and other chemicals from the water.
Shower steam can contain up to 50 times more chemicals than tap water due to the fact that chlorine and most other toxins vaporize much faster than water and at a lower temperature. Inhalation is much more harmful to our bodies since the chlorine has now become chlorine gas (chloroform). As we inhale, it goes directly into our blood stream. Chlorine gas was used in World War II as a chemical weapon and is known to be a strong irritant to the sensitive tissue and bronchial passages inside our lungs.
Just know that if you’re showering in regular tap water this means chlorinated and maybe even fluoridated, you will absorb more carcinogenic chemicals into your body in this one shower then if you were to drink 20 glasses of chlorinated water.
Where do you think snake-like skin comes from? Toxic Showers!
When you shower in structured water you will experience:
- Soft healthy skin and hair
- More moisture for skin and hair
- Eliminates itchy skin from chlorinated water
- No hard water build-up in shower
- Assists in improving any skin conditions
- All memory held in water is wiped clean
- Water that is alive and full of energy
- Greater sense of well-being.. to name a few
The truth about detox is Coco Salt Glow’s work best when they are part of a healthy lifestyle program. When we learn to honor, protect, respect and detoxify our body with gentle baby steps each and every day, we will then experience amazing health and beautiful glowing skin.